thelinks on Jamendo latest news


thelinks was founded about 15 years ago by thierry christinaz and is designed to link as many a style of music as possible into 1 style: thelinks'!i love music,not a particular style.i'm no good at talking about this but i'd say my music is like a huge sunday brunch:all you can eat; all you can


"I can die on the TV" alternative electro rock


ELECTRONIC ALTERNATE ROCK AMBIENT (voice) the links - "I can die on the TV"
Jamendo : Free music



"una musica Rabelésien" - free jazz



FREE JAZZ BAGPIPE AND MORE... (instrumental) una musica Rabelésien
Jamendo : Free music


"Color me" alternative flamenco electro rock

ALTERNATE FLAMENCO TECHNO ELECTRONICS (voice) "Color me"
Jamendo : Free music



"in Français in the Textes" alternative electro rock

alternative electro rock "in Français in the Textes"
Jamendo : Free music

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing your experience
No problem! Happy to! Hope your mortgage "feels" better...